Skolegade 7, 8700 Horsens
You can sleep for free in a sporthall that is part of the venue. You have to bring your own duvet or sleeping bag and sheets, but we have free mattresses for all participants.
Horsens has several different hotels and hostels, if you do not wish to sleep in the sportshall. The cheapest is properly FÆNGSLET SleepIn.
Each morning we will provide you with breakfast, so you are off to a good start. We are not allowed to sell food at the venue, so we do not offer lunch or dinner. The Venue, Komediehuset, is in the center of town close to shops and restaurants. You can use the kitchen at Komediehuset to cook, provided you clean after yourself.
Horsens is on the main train line, so most trains stop here. Also several busses pass through the city. The venue is in walking distance from the bus and train station.
- The closest airport is Billund airport, where you need to take a short bus and then train ride to Horsens, followed by Aarhus Airport a bus and train ride away. Billund has more international flights than Aarhus.
- There are several bus companys, that offer trips to Horsens, they might be a cheaper option than train.
- In january the national train service DSB often have an offer for cheap tickets.
- There is free parking close to the venue, ask at check in for directions.
- You are more than welcome på organize communal transport on the Facebook event. Here you can both offer and look for transport.
You are always welcome to contact main organizer, Simon Pettitt, if you have questions or need help: firstname.lastname@example.org.